homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Tuesday 25 September 2012

I'm a very popular dog


I am a very popular dog. Only the other day, two of my blog followers came to France especially to see me. I’d been to Funky Toiletage the previous day, so was looking my best for Lyn and Helen. After they had admired me, they gave me some toys and treats, which was very nice of them. I thanked them with lots of licks. I’m not sure Linda and David are quite as enthusiastic about the squeaky rubber bone, but I love it.

Then my friend Glynis used me as a model on one of her lovely cakes. I hope she won’t be upset if I say that the cake was spoilt slightly because she had put a model of that horrible cat Kandy on it too. However, I think everyone will agree that I am much more handsome than any cat. I hope she doesn’t include Kandy on my birthday cake — a bone-shaped, chicken-flavoured cake with some cheese and truffles on it would be good.

On the subject of nice things, I’m pleased to say that, thanks to my help, Freddie the homeless dog has found a new forever home with a lovely couple called Val and Brian. I expect I’ll see him around as he’ll be staying in the area. I hope he’ll be invited to the party that I’m sure Linda and David are arranging for me. I might even give him a slice of my birthday cake. I just hope Glynis manages to catch enough truffles to put on it.

I've added a photo of me with my new friend Lyn and the cake Glynis made using me as a model — just ignore Kandy.




3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a very nice birthday Rupert and that they do give you a party and a cake.

    Kandy is quite harmless you know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roop, did you get your birthday card from England

    Lots of love vVictoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AV

    Yes, I got my lovely card. I must admil, however, that I liked the enclosures even better. Yummy Yummy!

    woofs

    Rupert

    ReplyDelete

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.