homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Sunday 3 March 2013


           


This is a picture of my cousin, Fantomas (they have these funny names in the French branch of my family) is in dire straits! He needs a home desperately.

He's currently residing in the SPA kennels in La Garric just over in the Tarn, but they can only keep him for so long. He's hoping one of my kind readers knowing that a wonderful family he comes from will be kind enough to offer him a home. He'll repay their kindness by being a wonderful companion for either adults or children or both.

As you may have gathered from my blog we in the standard poodle family are exceptionally intelligent, gentle, loving, playful and just plain fun to be around. Fantomas is a chip off the old block, so to speak and would be a great addition to anyone's life.

If you can offer a home you can contact the SPA at: http://legarric.spa.asso.fr/node/64962. as well as seeing some more pictures of Fantomas.

Please spread the word; quickly please as he can only stay at La Garric for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.