homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Friday 19 April 2013

Scary News

My good friend and Ghost Writer Doreen is in the hospital. They have moved her from Montauban to Toulouse, not a good sign. She's very ill.

I can only hope that she gets better. We dogs can't kneel down to pray, but I can assure you that I will be praying for my friend. I wish I could visit her. I'm sure my being there with her would help. I'd give her lots of licks and lay my head on her lap and do anything to comfort her. Its a shame that they won't let me in hospitals, but that's the way it is.

Please can all of readers both human and canine and even feline pray for Doreen's recovery. 

Thank you all.

Rupert

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rupert
    We are all praying for Doreen and I know that Kandy and Angus are as well. I too wish you go and visit her as I know you would bring her comfort.

    Your Kiwi friend who lives in London

    ReplyDelete

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.