homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Monday 8 July 2013

I'm known around the world. David took some time today to have a look at the statistics for the traffic through my blog. He shared them with me and I found them very interesting.

As one might expect France supplied the most viewers. I was a bit surprised, however, to find the USA was the 2nd highest total. I would have guessed the UK, but it actually came third.

Interestingly Russia came fourth followed by Latvia.  After that there seem to be a few viewers all around the world; Lebanon, Thailand, Morocco, Syria, Iran, the list goes on. Additionally the other English speaking countries come in as well; Canada, Australia, New Zealand...

Its fascinating that the world has shrunk to the point where a dog's blog can be read around the world. I'd like to think its because I'm so handsome & cleaver, but I suspect that it just curiosity.

I wonder what search terms throw up my blog?

Haven't heard from my doggy friends lately though. Hint Hint. Quit scratching and start writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.