homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Friday 30 August 2013

Feeling sheepish


I haven’t quite got over the disappointment of not being taken to audition for the movie that’s going to be filmed here next month. Apparently it’s a Disney production — just imagine the extra money they would have made selling cuddly Ruperts.

But then, the other day, I thought maybe I was in with a chance. The groomer came and gave me a thorough makeover. Linda started calling me a brébis, which I thought was a character in the film. I later found out it means a sheep. But I’m not proud. I’ve had acting lessons as you know, so I could play a sheep as well as the next dog. However, when Linda started laughing, I realised that perhaps I’d looked a bit funny during the grooming session. Linda said she was just laughing affectionately. I’ve included a picture so you can see for yourself. Now, do I really look like a sheep?

All is not lost, though. I’m going to try to persuade her or David to bring me over to where the filming is going on. Then I could escape and run into a scene. They would spot my potential and give me a starring role. Watch out for me at a cinema near you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.