homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Friday 6 September 2013

A dog for all


Linda and David had to go out, so I spent the day with my friend Jessie, much to her delight. Jessie doesn’t have a dog of her own, so I made sure I showed her what she was missing. She loved having me there so much I confess I blushed when Linda came to collect me and Jessie told her what a marvellous dog I was. Incidentally, I have to add that Linda and David had been to Toulouse for the day but didn’t bring me back a present.

When I was at Jessie’s I hunted truffles and rabbits in her garden and barked to scare away any visitors I didn’t know. (“You don’t live at Jessie’s, so you wouldn’t know her visitors,” said Linda. I suppose she has a point. I hope I didn’t frighten off anyone important. I can be very scary when I try.)

The happiness I brought Jessie made me think that Linda and David could hire me out to unfortunate dogless people (preferably those without cats called Kandy). With the money we make they might even bring me a present the next time they go to Toulouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.