homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Ferney likes the snow


I've heard from my friend Ferney, who likes the snow as much as I do. He said: "My mum took me sledding on Saturday, it was good fun. Everyone sledded downhill and I raced them to the bottom. I won of course! Then I raced them to the top so that they could try again. I had such fun. You really must get your mum to try it too, you live on that big hill so it's perfect."

Here's a photo of him. 

Linda and David are quite pleased the snow has gone, but if we get any more I shall definitely ask to go sledding with Ferney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.