homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Thursday 23 August 2012

I love the postman



Most dogs aren’t very fond of postmen (or post ladies), but I love ours. Why?
Because he brings me presents.

Just the other day he brought me a nice little package from my two very favourite great nieces, Francesca and Elisa. The package had some VERY nice titbits in it plus two great drawings. Here they are:




The one above is from Francesca; she uses me as a pillow and I love her too! I think she looks very nice in the picture.




This one is from Elisa. I’m proud to say that I was her first big dog friend! I look rather fetching in red, don’t you think?

I think they’re great and I can’t wait until they come to visit me again.

 Then yesterday the postman brought me a postcard from Paris, no less.

It’s from my good friend (and ghost writer) Doreen and her husband Gavin. 

Doreen said that the dog reminded her of me. (I’d love  to go meet all the sophisticated lady poodles in Paris.)

She said the statue reminded her of David. (He’s American.)

And then she went to Marks & Spencer’s, which reminded her of Linda.

I think those were very kind thoughts and I’ll give Doreen extra licks next time I see her.
T



Getting the postcards and letters are great, but I must admit that the post I most look forward to is that from my cousin Victoria. They always have something delicious to eat in them. Yummy. Yummy. She knows the way to a dog’s heart!

Not that I’m mercenary mind you; it's just that an active dog like me gets awfully hungry and treats just hit the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.