homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Friday 3 August 2012

I'm very sociable


As you all know, I’m a very sociable dog. I’m also delighted that I’ve been able to give out help and advice through my blog. After a lot of pressure from my followers, I am now on Linkedin (www.linkedin.com). I’ve been told it’s a site for professionals, so it’s ideal for me. I’m not looking for a job, you understand (especially if it involves those irritating truffles), although if a movie role came up, I might consider it. I’m strictly freelance at the moment.

If you join me on Linkedin, I can keep in touch with you all there too and share my expertise. If you want my assistance, just ask

2 comments:

  1. Well, I think I have linked with you Rupert, but I'm never quite sure with LinkedIn.

    Still think that your own Facebook page is the way to go for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely agree! Facebook is the best way to showcase a distinguished gentleman such as yourself. You can share your photos, thoughts of the day, tips for caring for humans, etc. Robbie the Sheltie would LOVE to friend you.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.