homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Wednesday 29 August 2012

I spot Linda



Every day is a new adventure for me. Today, David and I went for a runaround near home. Linda had gone off to visit a garden and vineyard with friends. They were all from her women’s group, so I wasn’t invited.

David and I were playing with a big stick in a field when I looked up and there was Linda driving past in her car. I waved the stick around — she saw me and drove up to join us. This just shows you how good my powers of observation are and why I’m such a good guard dog.

Linda had my friends Doreen and Jessie with her in the car. I really didn’t know who to lick first! I was so excited to see them all. Being able to throw the stick for me was a lovely end to their day. I would have been happy for them to fetch the stick too, but they muttered something about lunch and wine, so I think they were too tired to run around.

Anyway, David had to go and do some shopping and Linda had to take Jessie home. We all decided that Doreen would enjoy being driven home by me and David. I was happy to make sure she arrived safely and it gave us a chance to chat about my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Rupert,
    I miss hearing about your adventures. I've been spending a lot of time with Maggie at the lake. I've discovered that sandpipers like to be chased, they fly back and forth, then go out in the lake, so I run back and forth on the rocks then swim out into the lake. So far, I haven't caught one, but we all enjoy the game.

    Today, Bill has gone to cut down some trees in LRT, our utility vehicle, but he wouldn't let me ride...I absolutely LOVE the LRT, so right now, I am lying with my face between my paws.... :(

    Love, Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Daisy
    You'll see I've just posted something about hunting. I hope you enjoy it. We don't have any sandpipers here, so I can't chase them. It sounds like fun.
    Woofs
    Rupert

    ReplyDelete
  3. For nеwest nеws you have to go tо sее world-wіde-web and on wеb I founԁ thіѕ
    site aѕ a most exсеllent ωeb page fοr hottеst updates.
    Have a look at my page ... http://onlinecamchat.Org/

    ReplyDelete

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.