homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Friday 6 July 2012

I want to hear from you



I would love to hear from you, but I know some humans find technology a bit tricky, so here's how to do it.

To reply directly or comment on any of my posts, you can go to the end of the post where just below the last sentence you will see a bunch of small hieroglyphics. Just above those it shows the time I posted my information. Just to the immediate right of that is written "no comments:". If you hover your mouse over that and then click, it will bring up a window which allows you to comment. There's a nice box into which you can type your comments. Easy when you know how, but not obvious at all. I do wish these programmers were more intelligent!

You can also sign your comment from gmail, twitter,, etc.  You will see a box below where you comment that has a drop down list with these plus other options. When ready you click Publish. I do think they make these things harder than they need be, but I guess the want to cover all the choices and options.

In any case, the more comments the better so far as I'm concerned.

2 comments:

  1. It works, Rupert. Next time you visit, I'll extend the paw of friendship.
    Kandy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rupert, this is your Kiwi friend who sticks up for Kandy the cat. I love reading your blogs, they are very funny. Though I do think you're a bit hard on cats. If your human beings looked after that poor cat so well, it shows what lovely people they are and I know they care very much for you.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.