homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Friday 13 July 2012

I'm amazed


I had a bit of spare time today, so I asked David to have a look at some of the statistics on my blog. I was amazed to find that very nearly one thousand people have read it so far. Thank you! I never dreamed that the musings of this humble poodle in France would attract so much attention.

As one would expect, the majority of my readers are in France. These are followed by those from English-speaking countries. (Today, though, only one from Australia and none from New Zealand. They do bark a kind of English there, don’t they?)

The big surprise was the number (23) from Russia. I never dreamed that I’d be popular there. Do you think it’s the KGB following my blog? Or perhaps Mr. Putin wants to get a better insight into canine thinking in the West? In any case, they’re more than welcome. I’d love to hear come comments on a dog’s life in Russia.

Another surprise was that I have a reader in Iran. Maybe it’s their President; he of the unpronounceable name. It would be wonderful if my blog could help foster better understanding between the East and West. I’ve said it before: “Dogs of the World unite – in peace!”

I’ve also had some lovely comments on the blog; they’ve all been published for you to read. Please, please keep them coming.

Well, it’s a warm afternoon, Linda is off solving the world’s problems at a ladies’ lunch and David is tired of taking dictation so he and I are going to have a much needed nap.

Barks and woofs to all.

Rupert

3 comments:

  1. Rupert, I think it is time you had a Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. At the moment I’m really too busy writing my blog to go on Facebook. I know some of my friends dabble, but David and Linda are worried that I might meet dogs there who would lead me astray because I’m so good natured. But I’d really love all of you who read my blog to become my followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rupert I would like you to join me on LinkedIn. If you think thats a good idea please let me know and I will send you my link.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.