homeIf you would like to comment on anything, and I wish you would. Please click on the little penc

Monday 9 July 2012

I want to help Kostas


Now, I had a pretty bad weekend. Linda and David were off gallivanting at a wedding and then a tennis party, so I was left alone. That wasn’t much fun, especially as I’d just come back from a session at Funky Toilettage (more about that later), so was looking my best. I really don’t know why I wasn’t invited. They would have ended up with some really good wedding photos. I hope your weekend was better.

But as bad as my weekend was, I’m now going to tell you about a little dog who deserves some great weekends. Kostas was found by some dustbins in Greece. He was rescued by some very kind people and brought to France at great expense (that’s how he got his name). He’s been neutered, micro-chipped, jabbed and passported and is all ready to go to a new home because the kind people who brought him back can’t keep him as they already have three dogs. He’s only four months old, so can anyone help find him some forever humans? Here’s his photo. Doesn’t he look cute? (But not as cute as me, of course.) Oh, I understand that his English is pretty good and he's started to learn some French too.

If you can help, contact Victoria China on vikkichina@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry that I've had to add the verification box, but I've started getting a lot of 'spam' comments & this is how I can stop them.
Thanks for your ynderstanding. Rupert.